WiFi Router That Brings You Happiness
Several times when we deal with technical issues of router login, we met questions with problems that arise when entering the settings of different models of routers and accessing router through routerlogin.net. The problem was not that there was no access to the settings page for one of the addresses 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, but that the password or login was not suitable which you need to enter in order to access the settings of the router via typing routerlogin.net as an IP address at the address bar. We check the IP address. Perhaps you do not have 192.168.0.1.
We do not exactly know how on routers, from other manufacturers, but from the bottom of the top brands of the routers you can see the address for access to the settings and the password/login, which is used by default to access the control panel. Look at your router, you will probably see there something interesting and the problem will be solved.
Go For the Technical Section ( www.routerlogin.net )
- What may be the reason behind the lack of access to the router?
The reasons for the problem of entering the router may be several. The most common ones are the lack of connection of the computer to the router, incorrect settings for the connection itself, problems with the network card, an error in dialing the IP address, and a banal fault on the router itself.
- What we need to check first if we do not enter the router settings?
Before plunging into the explanations about the correct settings for the IP connection, try performing a number of template actions, often helping to fix many problems with the possibility to go to the router 192.168.0.1:
- Make sure that your router is turned on and the power indicator is on;
- Except for the template access to the router through 192.168.0.1, try to enter 192.168.1.1 (usually the correct address of the router settings is registered on its back wall or in the instructions to it).
- restart your computer;
- turn off-turn on your router (using the “Power” or “On / Off” button on the back of the router), after switching on, wait a bit, letting the router boot;
- Try using a different browser;
- try using a different PC on your network (at least to understand the problem in the router or the computer), alternatively you can use a tablet or Smartphone over a Wi-Fi connection;
- Try to disable the antivirus or firewall on the computer, although the problems of login problems are rare, but it’s worth a try.
How can I reduce the possibility of incorrect setting of Wi-Fi through network cable?
In order to exclude the possibility of incorrect WI-FI settings, it is better to connect to the router through a standard network cable (normal twisted pair with RJ-45 connectors).
- Connect one end of the cable to the computer, the second – to one of the yellow (usually) connectors (LAN).
- After connection, the router will light up one of the LAN indicators, and on the computer (in the system tray) a connection icon with a triangle will appear, indicating a network connection without access to the Internet).
- If instead of the icon with a triangle you have a connection icon with a red X, this indicates that there is no network connection with the router. Probably, you inserted the cable into the wrong connector of the router (there should be a yellow LAN connector, not a blue WAN, etc.), in the computer the cord should be inserted into the network card slot.
- The problem of entering the router through 192.168.0.1 can also be in a damaged network cable (try another cable), or in a network card (lack of drivers, their incorrect version, network card failure).
Related searches – www.routerlogin.net login, www.routerlogin.net setup, netgear router setup etc.
What to do if there is a problem with a network card while setting up a router?
In case of problems with the network card, make sure it is working, install a fresh driver for the card, or better try to enter the settings of the router from another device.
I am not able to access my router. Facing problem with IP address 192.168.0.1 and www.routerlogin.net page. What to do?
Usually, the main reason for the lack of access to the router 192.168.0.1 is the statistical address of your computer, instead of the dynamic one. To fix the problem, do the following:
- Point the cursor to the network connection icon with a triangle, right-click and select “Network and Sharing Center”;
- click on ” adapter settings from the` the right”, then make a right-click at “LAN”;
- in the list, CHOOSE “Properties”;
- in the opened menu, click on “IP 4 (TCP / IPv4)” and click Properties;
- Make sure that you have a checkmark in front of the automatic detection of IP and DNS, then click “OK”.
I am not able to access my router due to incorrect username or password?
If you are on a router, and he requires a password from you (which you did not install), do not despair. Enter both the login string and the password line – admin, and everything will turn out (instead of the admin password there can also be an empty field or 1234, also there are 0000 and 1111).
What factors need to focus on while downloading a latest firmware for the router?
Before downloading the firmware, we need to know the hardware version of our router. If you fill in the firmware of another version, then there may be bad consequences, be careful. We take the router; turn it upside down and see what version is indicated there. Access router admin page by opening www.routerlogin.net site url.
How to disable, or enable Wi-Fi on the TP-Link router?
- First, go to the settings of the router. Open the browser and enter the address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar, then enter the username and password to access the settings of the router and click “Send”.
- Next, go to the “Wireless” tab. And if you need to turn off the Wi-Fi module, just uncheck “Enable Wireless Router Radio”. If you want to turn it on, check the box, it’s all simple :). To save the results, click the “Save” button. The changes will take effect after the reboot of the router.
How can I restore the changes that I made to the setting of the router?
Everything is very simple. On the control panel, there is a corresponding item “Backup & Restore” in which you can save and restore settings.
- We go to the settings of the router.
- Type in the address bar of the browser address www.routerlogin.net, or 192.168.1.1 and enter a login with a password to access the settings of the router.
- By default, this is admin and admin (address, logs and password can be viewed from the bottom of your router).
- In the control panel, go to the “System Tools” tab – “Backup & Restore”.
- And to save the settings to a file, click the “Backup” and “Save” buttons.
The PC does not respond to the LAN cable connection “No connections available”. What should I do?
There can be a problem both in the router, and in the cable, or the computer. More precisely, in a network card, which is usually integrated into the motherboard? This is very easy to find out: just connect the cable from the Internet provider to the computer, not through the router. If there is a reaction to the connection, then the network card is probably all normal. Or connect another computer to the router.
How to connect an ADSL modem to a Wi-Fi router with a network cable?
Before connecting, be sure to reset the settings on the Wi-Fi router. Even, if it’s new, from the store. Next, we take the network cable. One end is connected to the modem on the LAN connector (it is usually signed and highlighted in yellow). Your modem can have multiple LAN connectors. You can connect to anyone.
What kind of internet connection for a TV with Smart TV, and what kind of router to buy?
If you plan to connect the Internet only to Smart TV, then I advise you all the same to buy and install a router. Even, if you plan to use the Internet only on the TV. You all have the same time to appear other devices that you want to connect to the Internet, including Wi-Fi. Yes and the TV can be connected over the wireless network (if it has such an opportunity). And so, you have to pull the cable.
Which router is suitable for TV?
Honestly speaking, a stupid question. For a TV, you do not need to choose any special networking equipment. The task of any router is to distribute the Internet via cable, and over Wi-Fi. And the TV absolutely everything, exactly, to which router you connect it. The only thing is that if you plan to watch video online on your Smart TV, then do not buy the cheapest router. Take something from the average price category and above.
My modem see the router, but not able to build a connection. Why?
If the modem sees a router, but does not establish a connection to the Internet, then check whether you have set the provider correctly, and be sure that the modem is in the coverage area. That is, the modem stably keeps the network. If there is no signal, then it is clear that it will not be able to connect to the Internet.
Try connecting your Netgear router to the computer directly using an Ethernet cable and then open www.routerlogin.net that will work for you or you can try resetting the router if you still cant reach www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com .